Extreme High Vacuum Gauge AxTRAN
AxTRAN is a hot cathode type ionization vacuum gauge with a Bessel Box type energy filter installed between the ion source and the ion collector. This design provides a measurement resolution of 5×10-11Pa (3.75×10-13Torr, 5×10-13mbar) by reducing the residual current due to soft X-rays and electron stimulated desorption (ESD) ions.
- Measures Ultra High Vacuum to Extreme High Vacuum
Measures pressure of 5×10-11Pa (3.75×10-13Torr, 5×10-13mbar)
- Bessel Box Type Energy Filter
Reduce soft x-ray and residual current such as ESD ion
- Measures a Wide Pressure Range
Measure a wide pressure range from 1×10-2 to 5×10-11Pa
(7.5×10-5 to 3.75×10-13 torr, 1×10-4 to 5×10-13 mbar)
- Measured Value Output Signal
Pressure is 0 to 10V Log output (psudo-log output) / 1V
linear output within each digit
- Control Output Signal
2 set points output
- Digital Output and Serial Communication
Special Features / Further Applications
- For total pressure measurement of vacuum equipment such
as a high-energy accelerators.
- For pressure measurement of ultra high or extreme high
vacuum equipment used in UHV or XHV research work.