Dry Vacuum Pump LR/HR/UR Series
ULVAC's unique approach to utilize the generated heat from within the dry pump body allows the LR/HR/UR series to perform even in the most stringent processes. ULVAC has focused the design efforts into maintaining an extremely uniform high temperature throughout all pump stages making this series pump optimal for CVD and etch applications. ULVAC's ECO-SHOCK can be added to the LR pump for additional energy savings of up to 70% for any light processes including pumping air or nitrogen.
- Low temperature pumps: The LR series pump is designed for either load lock or PVD processes.
- ULVAC's unique aluminum design allows for very uniform temperature distribution throughout the pump body: The HR aeries pump is designed for CVD and etch processes.
- ULVAC UR series pump is designed for applications that require a heated pump, heated gas lines, and/or heated exhaust lines
- Excellent helium pumping capability : Canned motor for safety and ease of maintenance
- Power failure protection : Pump withstands power interruptions of up to 1000ms duration.
- Superior corrosion resistance : Internal components are specially treated providing a high degree of surface hardness and corrosion resistance. This prevents wear and corrosion of internal pump parts when
exposed to corrosive gasses.
- Communication function: Pump data including warnings and alarms are able to be exported. Extensive pump control is available.
- CE marking is available : CE marking is available upon request.
Special Features / Further Applications
- Pump is designed for CVD or dry etching applications
- Pump is designed for PVD, evaporation, or heat treatment processes
- Reduction of exhaust time for LL chamber (LR series)
- Pump is designed to handle process gasses that generate powder by products such as Si crystal growing furnaces
- Backing pump for turbo-molecular pumps and mechanical booster pumps