Dry Vacuum Pump CR Series Version B
Dry Vacuum Pump CR series Ver.B is an air-cooled roots type dry vacuum pump. IT complies with international standard (CE,cTUVus). Stable operation and extended lifetime are possible because there is no oil inside of the pump head and no contact between rotor and cylinder.
- Air cooled for low running costs.
- No requiement for cooling water and nitrogen gas.
- Low power consumption, air tight and light weight are featured in this pump.
- Possible to pump down water vapor by use of gas ballast.
- Applicable standard:CE,cTUVus.
Special Features / Further Applications
- Clean gas vacuum pumping such as air, inert gas.
- Water vapor pumping for vacuum dryer equipment (gas ballast is required)
- Vacuum equipment such as sputtering, evaporator, etc.