Mechanical Booster Pump PMB Series D
By using together with dry vacuum pumps, oil rotary vacuum pumps or water-sealed vacuum pumps, mechanical booster pumps can increase pumping speed in the range between 10kPa to 0.1 Pa, where roughing pump pumping speed speed drops. The PMB series Ver. D is a wide use mechanical booster pump with multiple voltage motor. Air-cooled operation, surface treatment and atmospheric operation type are selectable as option.
- Possible to run with air-cooled. (Option: Inverter for air-cooled
Air-cooled operation is possible in all pressure range by the inverter
for air-cooled operation.
- Possible to select multiple voltage motor (either 200V class or
Compatible with universal motor and optional explosion proof motor
can be equipped.
- Excellent corrosion resistance surface treatment (Option: T type)
High surface hardness and excellent corrosion resistance. The
surfaces of all main parts have undergone anodic oxide coating to
provide excellent corrosion resistance and surface rigidity. This can
restrain scratch and corrosion inside of the pump.
- Atmospheric pressure start type effective for pumping time
shortening (option: inverter)
Because the pump can start at the same time of roughing pump,
pumping time can be shorter comparing with standard type.
Special Features / Further Applications
- Evaporation, sputtering, ion plating.
- Vacuum drying, freeze drying, vacuum degassing
- Analytical instruments, leak test system
- Gas exchange, lling, vacuum insulating
- Heat treatment, melting furnace
- Other various kinds of vacuum system