Mechanical Booster Pump PRC Series
By using together with dry vacuum pumps, oil rotary vacuum pumps or water-sealed vacuum pumps, mechanical booster pumps can increase pumping speed in the range between 10kPa to 0.1 Pa, where roughing pump pumping speed drops. The PRC series is designed for semiconductor and liquid crystal display processes which especially require cleanliness. Atmospheric pressure start type can be selected as option.
No oil in the pump casing, results in stable performance
even when evacuating water vapor or solvent vapors.
- Canned motor
Using of canned motor could avoid using mechanical seal
between atmosphere and vacuum. It can be used in clean
environment without oil leak concern.
- Excellent Corrosion Resistant Surface Treatment
Anodic oxide coating for surface hardness and corrosive
resistance on main parts can prevent scratch and corrosion
inside the pump. Nonsurface treatment can be selected as
- Atmospheric Pressure Start type for Shorter Evacuation
Type (Option: Inverter)
This type can shorten pumping time compared with
standard type because the pump starts at the same time of
Special Features / Further Applications
- Evaporation, sputtering, ion plating
- Vacuum dryer, freeze dryer, vacuum degassing
- Analytical instruments, leak test system
- Gas exchange, filling, vacuum insulating
- Heat treatment, melting furnace
- Other various kind of vacuum system