Oil Rotary Vacuum Pump VD-Series
VD series is a direct-drive low noise oil rotary vacuum pump. This pump is suitable for a wide range of applications such as evaporator, sputtering and vacuum packaging.
- Optimization Design for Quiet Operation
- Easy Maintenance
Pump head can be removed without disconnecting the
vacuum piping (except VD151, VD201). *See attached figure.
Oil level gauge and drain valve accessible for easy oil
exchange and daily inspection.
- Forced Oil Circulation System Ensures Stable Pumping
Speed below Atmospheric Pressure
When equipped with the optional oil mist trap and oil
return mechanism, the VD301, VD401 and VD601 can
continuously run at all pressure ranges under atmospheric
- Totally enclosed fan cooled 3 phase AC motor
Multiple voltage motor is equipped on the VD151 and
VD201. Either 200V class or multiple voltage type is
selectable for the VD301 to VD901. All model are complied
with high efficiency regulation (IE2/EPAct).
Special Features / Further Applications
- Evaporation, sputtering, and ion plating
- Analytical instrument and leak test system
- Gas exchange, gas filling, and vacuum insulation
- Vacuum drying, freeze drying, vacuum degassing, vacuum
packing, vacuum chuck and vacuum molding, etc.