Oil Rotary Vacuum Pump VD-Series 901
VD series is a direct-drive low noise oil rotary vacuum pump. This pump is suitable for a wide range of applications such as evaporator, sputtering and vacuum packaging
The move to improve work environments is creating a large demand for quieter vacuum pumps. Developed to meet this demand, the ULVAC Dual-Stage VD series oil rotary vacuum pumps use low-noise direct-coupled motors. Designed for easy maintenance, the VD series makes routine inspection and service extremely simple. The VD pump series can be used in a wide range of applications -- from research labs (where quiet operation is very important) to production lines.
- Pumping Speed [14.4 to 108m3(240 to 1800 L/min)]
- Optimized design achieved quiet-running
- Easy maintenance
- Forced oil circulation system ensures stable pumping speed below atmospheric pressure
Special Features / Further Applications
- Evaporation, sputtering, ion plating
- Analysis devices, leak test equipment
- Gas substitution/supply, vacuum insulation
- Vacuum drying, freeze-drying, vacuum degassing, vacuum packing, vacuum chuck, vacuum molding, etc.