Turbo Molecular Pump UTM-FH, FW Series
The UTM-FH and UTM-FW is compound turbo molecular using 5 axis magnetic levitation and digital controlled, and realized advantages such as high performance and reliability and energy savings. The UTM-FH series, which has improved compression ratio for hydrogen, is high back pressure and high compression type and for light to middle processes. The UTM-FW series is wide range and high flow type and for high load process and middle to hard processes.
- Abundant variations from 350L/s to world's largest 6300L/s
(digital magnetic controlled bearing type).
- Maintainable stable pumping performance against change of
back pressure (FH series).
- Optional internal heating system to control rotor temperature
and reduce adhesion of side reaction by-products (FW series).
- Excellent anti-corrosion surface treatment (excluding 3303FH
and 6300FH). Optional special surface treatments (e.g. Nickel
plating + cation electrodeposition, special deposited film,
aluminum anodization) are available as necessary.
- Mountable in all direction.
- Variable speed system makes it possible to change the
pumping speed in the range from 25% through 100%.
- There is no limitation to combine any power supply and pump
main unit to change cable length because of using coupling
free system and tuning free system.
- Self power generation by regenerative energy is used for
backup power supply at power outage by using battery free
system. Troublesome battery replacement is not necessary.
- Built-in monitoring/self-diagnostic and communication functions
enable to configure centralized monitoring system.
- Safety design with fracture energy absorption construction
can reduce damage on vacuum system when trouble
happened with the pumps.
- High durability and high reliability have been realized by
experiments such as air rushing-in testing, various touching
down testing, forced destruction testing for rotor and foreign
material drop testing (Si wafer fall).
Special Features / Further Applications
- [UTM-FH series]
- Main evacuation of light to middle processes such as
evaporator, sputtering system, dry etching, etc. where
there are not any side reaction by-products
- Pumping system of analytical instrument, R&D system,
laboratory equipment, etc.
- Pumping system for those equipment and system for
light gas such as H2 and He
- Multiple turbo molecular pumps with centralized back
- [UTM-FW series]
- Main evacuation of middle to hard processes such as
dry etching, CVD system, etc.
- High flow gas evacuation for dry etching, CVD system,
sputtering system, etc.
- Main evacuation of analytical instrument, R&D system,
laboratory equipment, etc.