Turbo Molecular Pump UTM Series
The UTM series is an all the blades type turbo molecular pump which carries a pivot bearing (lower side) and a magnetic bearing (upper side). Mechanical contact at the time of a high velocity revolution is reduced by adoption of the pivot bearing. Moreover, a low vibration and a high compression ratio are realized.
- Magnetic bearing was adopted as the upper part, pivot
bearing was adopted as the lower part, and mechanical
contact at the time of a high velocity revolution is eliminated.
Thereby, bearing exchange and an oil change become
unnecessary and realize extended life-span of bearing.
- Fine dynamic balance rotor and highly efficient bearing by
design of original blades realize a high velocity revolution,
and inlet performance (high compression ratio) of low
molecular weight gas, such as H2 and He.
- A pivot bearing and fluoride oil (oil whose saturated vapor
pressure is chemically stable and is low) are adopted, and
environment without the infinite oil near zero is realized.
Achievement of clean, ultrahigh vacuum is possible.
- Adoption of a fine dynamic balance rotor and a highly
efficient bearing realizes low noise and low vibration.
Special Features / Further Applications
- Main pumping systems for analysis equipment, researchand-
development equipment, and an experimental device.
- Main pumping system for low molecule gas, evacuation
such as H2 and He.
- Main pumping systems for analysis equipment and
evaluation equipment, which are vibration sensitive